Welcome to the home of the UK-MASTERS, a Shot Online guild created by MrGentleman1964 originally just for fun and a place for a small group of friends to play together. Slowly but surely the guild grew, and continues to grow.

The UK-MASTERS has reached an S2, now close to S3, level without really trying, just by people playing the game purely for enjoyment. That is the philosophy of the Masters and one we will contine to honour forever
But as with all things, there comes a time to change, and the UK-MASTERS has started its metamorphosis into a serious contender within the realm of Shot Online. We are always looking for new members who must be
1) Over 18
2) All new members will be on 3 months trial, see how they get on.
If you fulfil this criteria, then you are more than welcome to apply to us for membership.
A lot of "Dead Wood" has been cut from the Masters recently, making room for keen, fresh, and, most of all, players who enjoy playing. New Sub Master positions have been handed out, along with positions for recruiting and tournaments. We intend to make this sleeping giant awaken, and the UK Masters to take it's rightful place as the premier UK guild in Shot Online.

=============================================================

AS A GM THIS IS WHAT I'M HOPING FOR OUR GUILD

I'd like for members to donate ng or items or both when they can.

To play other guild members when they can. 

For our guild to get back in the Guild Rankings.

To have more active players, & I'll drop a lot of dead wood.

As the GM I'll donate 1 million ng from every mastery game I play, could be 1 or 2 or 3 a day.

=============================================================

If you need to speak to UK-Masters GM or SubMasters, below are their in-game usernames.

mrgentleman1964 (GM), dmet (SUBMASTER), briandoh (SUBMASTER), giggs11 (SUBMASTER), sputter23 (SUBMASTER), rustinjose (SUBMASTER)

======================================================================

To All Submasters Of Uk-Masters.

All Submasters Of Uk-Masters Can Now Take Items Out Of Any Of The Guild Lockers.But Not To Sell But To Help Lower Levels An So On.Please Dont Waste AnyThing. (PLZ DO NOT TOUCH THE NG)    Needed For Comps An So On.

======================================================================

OK FOLKS,,, Due to me kicking out alot of deadwood,also  i am not taking on any more members only the ones we know, we no longer think about doing comps or anything else, we will continue to play together as friends an enjoy the game an no longer worry about guild isues,.

Website Statistics